Mercury Electrical Ltd have specialised in small scale domestic and commercial electical projects since 2001. Our mission since day one has been to build a reputation as a reliable, honest company.
We have completed many different sized projects over the past 12 years, ranging from shower repairs for Wirral Partnership Homes, wiring small extensions for Wirral Borough Council, working for local people and builders to working for Nike across Europe on large scale shop refurbishments with 9 day time limits, large new shop fits across the UK for G-Star Raw, Toshiba, and Skechers to name a few.
We have been members of the NICEIC since 2004 (Reg. no. 31068) and Part P approved since it was formed in 2008.
Many thanks for taking the time to read our website; We hope it gives you the confidence to trust us to deliver the workmanship we all deserve.
- Good workmanship
- Projects completed in the specified time frame
- Good working relationships with our clients throughout the project
- Projects completed to their original quotation
- 4 year apprenticeship including AM1, AM2.
- C&G 1850 in Security & Emergency Alarm Systems.
- C&G 2361 & 2 Electrical Installations Part 1 and Part 2.
- C&G 2380 16th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- C&G 2391 Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations.
- C&G 2400 Design, Erection & Verification of Electrical Installations.
- EAL Diploma in Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:2008) 17th Edition.
- IPAF Mobile Vertical (3a), Mobile Boom (3b) Operator Training Certificate.
- ROLEC EV - Electric Vehicle Charging point Training
- Work at Height Ltd - Safe work at height course.
- Eco Cert - Solar PV to G58
- FIA B.S.5266 Parts 1 (2011),7 (2011) and 8 (2011) ICEL Competent Engineer Course